Changing Lives Will Change Your Life
Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves. Rotarians are:
- Providers of community, youth, vocational, and international service
- Part of a team who has nearly conquered polio
- Followers of the 4-way test and advocates of high ethical standards in business
- Part of the largest all-volunteer service organization in the world
Solving real problems takes real commitment and vision. For more than 110 years, Rotary's people of action have used their passion, energy, and intelligence to take action on sustainable projects. From literacy and peace to water and health, we are always working to better our world, and we stay committed to the end.
Rotary members believe that we have a shared responsibility to take action on our world’s most persistent issues. Our 35,000+ clubs work together to:
- Promote peace
- Fight disease
- Provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Save mothers and children
- Support education
- Grow local economies
If you would like a Rotarian from your area to contact you directly for more information about being part of this great organization, Contact Us.