Consider this your official invitation to Rotary! We have five Rotary clubs here in the Conejo Valley with extraordinary projects and events that impact our community and the world. And each club has different days and meeting times to accommodate your schedule. So, what is Rotary? In a nutshell, we are a group of dedicated men and women making a difference locally, regionally and internationally. We are part of over 33,000 clubs in the world. Here’s an example of the things we do:
• Providers of community, youth, vocational, and international service
• Part of a team who has nearly conquered polio
• Part of the largest all-volunteer service organization in the world
• Fighting disease, saving mothers & children, providing clean water
• Provide support to U.S. veterans, underprivileged families, and the homeless
• Active in feeding the needy and stocking the local food banks
• Bringing Christmas to disadvantaged children and seniors
• Providing Thanksgiving meals to struggling families
• Building playgrounds for special needs children
Rotary provides us with fellowship and lifelong friendships with people who want to make a difference.
We offer ourselves to help you give back in a way that you never thought possible. You’re invited to attend a meeting and be our guest. Learn more at JoinRotaryNow.org.